Second Hand Book Sale
All St Catherine’s current and incoming parents are welcome to participate in the annual Second-Hand Book Sale [SHBS] held as an efficient cost-saving exercise and service to parents and students in the Senior School.
We are delighted to confirm the Second-hand Book Sale will proceed this year in a revised Click & Collect format to suit ‘Covid times and restrictions’. We are in the process of refining forms and procedures to minimise book handling but specific changes are:
- All buying and selling will be via Formstack.
- Only books on the Booklist for 2021 will be collected for sale (please confirm correct editions).
- All books must be logged using Formstack Seller’s Form with the form printed, signed and securely attached to the bagged books which then may be left on the table outside Student Services.
- This year we are making best efforts to sell using FIFO. Formstack will record date and time of when books are logged.
- No unsold books will be returned to sellers. All unsold books will be deemed a donation and passed on to charity.
- Books dropped off without the completed Formstack Seller’s Form attached will be deemed a donation with St Catherine’s SHBS retaining sale proceeds of books sold and unsold books passed on to charity.
- Purchasing is only via Formstack (using credit card payment). There is no opportunity for in-person purchasing or cash sales.
- Book drop off: ASAP! Now until Tuesday 1 December at 4pm.
- All books must be on the Booklist for 2021 (please confirm correct editions), be in good condition and must not be marked, annotated, or highlighted.
- Books must be logged on Formstack with the form printed, signed and securely attached to the bagged books. See link below.
- Book drop off will be contactless with a table available at outside Student Services.
- Purchasing will be via Formstack ONLY with no cash sales or in-person purchasing available.
- 1.5% credit card surcharge and 30c transaction fee will apply.
- All books available will be loaded on Formstack by year level, by subject. Formstack for buyers will only be available from Wednesday 2 December from 12pm.
- Formstack will:
- OPEN: Wednesday 2 December from 12pm.
- CLOSE: When sold out or Friday 4 December at 12pm.
Buyers Link – https://stcatherines.formstack.com/forms/2nd_book_sale
COLLECTION OF PURCHASED BOOKS
- Orders will be fulfilled in order of receipt on Formstack.
- Books purchased may be collected:
- On Friday 4 December ONLY between 8-10am AND 12noon-2pm.
- From 15A Heyington Place ONLY.
This is the first year we are automating the Second-hand Book Sale using Formstack for buying and selling. The key thing is get organised early – know what books you have to sell and those you are looking to buy. Please complete the Formstack Seller’s Form and drop your books off (Student Services) as soon as exams are over to provide us with time to process the books ready for the sale opening on Formstack on Wednesday 2 December at 7.30am.
The sale is a great way to recycle, reuse and reinvest in your girls’ future!
Many thanks for your support.
More information will be advised as arrangements are finalised.
For any queries you may have, please feel free to contact Pauline Wang or Erica Marriott at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org