As a one-campus day and boarding School, we are a vibrant, close-knit community where students, teachers and parents share in the process of learning. Our smaller size enables every girl to receive engaging learning experiences and personalised learning plans. We celebrate our care of students, both pastorally and academically. It is this nurturing, yet empowering approach, that epitomises a St Catherine’s education.
|ELC||Per Annum||Entrance Fee|
|3 Year old (3 days per week)||$14,120||$1,800|
|3 Year old (5 days per week)||$23,660||$1,800|
|4 Year old (5 days per week)||$23,660||$1,800|
|JUNIOR SCHOOL||Per Annum||Entrance Fee|
|Years 1 and 2||$27,820||$1,800|
|Years 3 and 4||$33,260||$1,800|
|Years 5 and 6||$34,820||$1,800|
|SENIOR SCHOOL||Per Annum||Entrance Fee|
|Years 9 and 10||$40,040||$1,800|
|Years 11 and 12||$41,100||$2,000|
|BOARDING FEES||Per Annum||Casual – Per week|
|Years 7 to 12||$34,760||$1,035|
For further details on payment schedules and composite fee please contact the Business Office
Overseas Students (International 500 Visa Students) – Schedule of Tuition and Boarding Fees
|Year Level||Per Semester||Per Annum||Entrance Fee|
|Years 1 and 2||$18,060||$36,120||$1,800|
|Years 3 and 4||$19,825||$39,650||$1,800|
|Years 5 and 6||$20,680||$41,360||$1,800|
|Years 7 and 8||$25,505||$51,010||$1,800|
|Years 9 and 10||$26,265||$52,530||$1,800|
|Years 11 and 12||$26,910||$53,820||$2,000|
|BOARDING FEES||Per Semester||Per Annum||Casual – per week|
|Years 7 to 12||$18,000||$36,000||$1,035|
The fees and charges referred to are applicable at the time of publishing and are subject to annual review. All fees and charges referred to are in $AUD.
- A non-refundable Entrance Fee of $1,800 (ELC to Year 10) or $2,000 (Years 11 & 12) is payable for all students entering the School. Upon receipt of formal advice that a place has been offered to a student, the payment of the Entrance Fee is required by the date specified in the Letter of Offer and Enrolment Agreement. Where multiple siblings from one family are current students at the same time, a maximum total Entrance Fee of $2,500 will apply.
- In the instance of non-payment of an Entrance Fee by the date specified in the Letter of Offer, the Offer will expire (please note the School cannot guarantee entry into the School for any prospective future student(s), where an Offer expires).
- Should a student withdraw from the ELC and wish to re-enrol in the Senior School, a new Application and Entrance Fee will be required at that time.
- Students admitted during the School year will, in addition to the payment of the Entrance Fee, pay the relevant term’s Tuition Fee prior to attendance at St Catherine’s School.
- In addition to the Entrance Fee, a Holding Deposit of $2,500 is payable for all new students. For ELC and Prep enrolments, the Holding Deposit is payable in the year prior to commencement at interview stage. For Year 1 to Year 12 enrolments, the Holding Deposit is payable at the time of accepting an offer of a place. The Holding Deposit provides confirmation of intention to commence at the School on an agreed date. When a student commences at the beginning of the School year, the Holding Deposit will be credited against Term 2 fees in the year of entry. Where a student commences part way through a school year, the Holding Deposit will be credited towards the second tuition fee instalment following commencement. The Holding Deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable to other year levels should the student not commence at the School or the family choose to defer commencement.
- A Holding Deposit of $2,500 is payable for existing St Catherine’s ELC 4 students continuing into Prep at the School. The Holding Deposit secures a place in Prep and is payable in the year prior to commencement in Prep, at interview stage. The Holding Deposit will be credited against Term 2 fees in the Prep year. The Holding Deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable to other year levels should the student not continue through to Prep.
For full details pertaining to enrolment fees and charges, please refer to the School Business Practices:
For further details on payment schedules and composite fee please contact the Business Office: