Let’s Talk Seminar – Consent
ELC to Year 12 Parent Online Seminar
Monday 6 September 7.00pm-8.00pm
Consent | Respect, Rights & Responsibilities
Debbie Ollis, Associate Professor in Education, Deakin University, will share her expertise and research to support parents in conversations with their child regarding respect, rights and responsibilities.
These conversations are an important aspect of the parent-school partnership and we are fortunate to draw on Debbie’s experience as a researcher, educator and Respectful Relationships curriculum writer.
The presentation will include topics such as:
- Age appropriate conversations
- Consent and the law
- Consent in the online world
- The influence of pornography
- Educating about safe partying
- How to respond and seek support if a non-consensual experience is disclosed
Please register to attend the webinar using the link here.
Following registration, attendees will receive a link to join the webinar.