Our Snowsports Program develops skills, independence, sportsmanship and team spirit.
The Snowsports program at St Catherine’s School has a record of high participation and achievement.
As a member of St Catherine’s Snowsports team, all students from Prep to Year 12 have the opportunity to participate in events.
Our House competition includes Alpine, Snowboard, Moguls and Cross Country events and time trials and clinics are conducted throughout the day.
The School team is selected based on these trials and attendance at dry land training held throughout Terms 2 and 3. The School team competes at the Victorian and Australian Interschools Snowsports Championships.
St Catherine’s has a proud history of success at both the Interschool championships recently winning both the Junior and Senior Schoolgirl championships at both the Victorian and Australian Interschools Snowsports Championships.
- April to August: Dry Land Training before School (held weekly)
- July: House Snowsports Day and Training Weekends held at Mt Buller
- Early August: Victorian Interschools Cross Country Competition held at Mt Buller
- Late August: Victorian Interschools Snowsports Championships held at Mt Buller
- Mid-September: Australian Interschools Snowsports Championships
- Mid-October: Presentation Dinner