- St Catherine’s staff are encouraged to enhance their qualifications through further study, with Staff Days provided to engage in Professional Development opportunities.
- All staff are equipped with a Laptop to support their teaching and work requirements.
- Our ‘Buddy Program’ is enacted to provide staff with collegiate mentorship and ongoing development at St Catherine’s.
- St Catherine’s encourages staff to be involved in associated professional associations including examiner positions within the VCAA.
- Academic staff receive 4 weeks annual leave
- Personal leave entitlements are 15 days annually
- Parental Leave??
- A pro rata 17.5% leave loading is paid to staff in December annually
- All staff receive a 50% discount (pro-rata based on working hours) from Tuition Fees for their dependent children between ELC to Year 12
- An overnight camp allowance is paid to staff, when applicable
- Opportunities to maximise take-home income with salary sacrifice and salary packaging
- St Catherine’s staff have access to our high-class Gym and Swimming Pool facilities
- On-site café and regularly catered Morning Teas and Lunches for staff
- Several interstate and overseas study tours are available for students and staff. These may include, but are not limited to, music tours and language tours, which both enhance culture and learning experiences
- St Catherine’s School prides itself on a supportive and collegial culture among staff and students, with Wellbeing being at the forefront of learning and development