Scholarships provide talented and deserving students with the opportunity to develop a passion for learning in our engaged, dynamic and inclusive community.
We welcome applications from students not yet attending St Catherine’s as well as current students. The number of scholarships offered will vary depending on the quality of the applicants.
2019 Scholarship Applications key dates
- October 2017 – Applications open
- February 2018 – Applications close
- February 2018 – Scholarship testing dates
General Excellence Scholarships
- For girls entering Years 5 to 11
- Current St Catherine’s students and external applicants
- Academically sound
- Demonstrated commitment to achieving excellence in leadership and extra-curricular activities.
- For girls entering Years 5–9
- Awarded on the basis of the academic excellence examination and previous school reports
- Candidates will be required to audition
- The scholarship will provide free instrumental tuition on one instrument for the duration of study at St Catherine’s School.
- For girls entry into Years 7–11
- Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of the academic examination and at the discretion of the Principal.
- On lodgment of your online application, you will receive an email confirming successful registration.
- Prior to the testing date, you will receive a further email with details of testing day arrangements.
- Scholarship sitting date will be advised
- It is expected that all candidates will be advised of the outcome of the examination within four weeks of the test date.
- Following receipt of test results, short-listed students will be invited to attend an interview at which time, they should bring a copy of their most recent school report, NAPLAN test results and any other support material that may be deemed relevant.
For further inquiries on Scholarships please contact our Admissions Office.