Our Outdoor Education program Beyond Boundaries encourages students to understand their identity, their community and their relationship with the natural world.
Beyond Boundaries extends and challenges every student, whilst helping to promote leadership, integrity, curiosity, perseverance and empathy. In the Senior School, the program has strong links with the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award and is additionally, an integral component in St Catherine’s unique Leadership Diploma.
The Beyond Boundaries program continues to extend students in ways that cannot be duplicated in the classroom, leaving girls with a strong sense of achievement and empowerment to strive for the best in all that they pursue.
Beyond Boundries Camp and Programs
- Year 1 – St Catherine’s initiatives and dinner
- Year 2 – St Catherine’s initiatives, dinner and a sleepover at School
- Year 3/4 – Camp Sunnystones and Camp Gundiwindi
- Year 5/6 – Camp Golden Valley Lodge and Camp Marysville
- Year 7 – Camp Wangarri, Eildon
- Year 8 – Central Australia
- Year 9 – Heyington to Highlands – Fiji