1942 – Warburton

Reflecting on Warburton

In 1942 as the Second World War actions edged closer to Australian soil, the St Catherine’s School site was vacated and became a training base for the WAAAF. On the 10 March 1942 the Australian Government took over the campus grounds and within two weeks the entire School population (280 girls) relocated to Warburton.

1982 – The challenge of the computer

St Catherine's News

St Catherine’s has taken on the challenge of the rapid­ly growing technological age with the purchase earlier this year of a Spectrum mini­ computer package.