As a leading girls’ school in Australia, St Catherine’s is committed to nurturing and empowering independent and globally responsive young women, enabling them to approach all their endeavours with confidence, wisdom and integrity.
– St Catherine’s School Charter
Nil magnum nisi bonum – Nothing is great unless it is good.
Our School Values
Empathy – We choose kindness and have the courage to care
Perseverance – We persist with purpose
Integrity – We act responsibly and with good character
Curiosity – We wonder, question and discover
Gratitude – We express appreciation
Located in Toorak, Victoria, St Catherine’s School occupies an enviable position as one of the best girls’ schools in Australia. With a proud 125-year history, we are distinguished by our innovative academic program, an exceptional boarding experience, and the richness and depth of extracurricular opportunities.
Our Towards 2025 plan focuses on achieving six strategic Intents:
- Academic learning and individual care
- Girls’ wellbeing and leadership
- Empowering her signature and her voice
- Embrace, engage and connect our community
- Value and nurture exemplary staff
- Sustainably resourcing our future