Please click here to view and apply for current employment opportunities.
Applications must be submitted via the link above and applicants must attach a Curriculum Vitae and a Cover Letter outlining suitability for the position in reference to the key selection criteria outlined in the position description. Applicants must also include details of three references.
Register your interest in Employment at St Catherine’s
To register your interest in future employment and to receive Job Alerts for positions at St Catherine’s School please click here
Our Recruitment Process
St Catherine’s welcomes applications from dynamic professionals who wish to join a School that values both its students and Staff, and who have a commitment to the values of the School.
In applying for a role at St Catherine’s School, your application should include:
1. A comprehensive curriculum vitae giving details of relevant achievements in recent roles as well as your education and professional qualifications.
2. A covering letter that summarises your interest in this role and providing evidence of your ability to match the selection criteria outlined.
3. Names and telephone numbers of three recent professional referees. (Please note; we will not contact your referees without your permission and not before an interview has been offered).
- Teaching position applicants must hold a current Victorian Institute of Teaching Registration
- General staff applicants must hold, or be prepared to acquire, a Working with Children Check (Employee) and a National Police Check
- Applicants will ideally have current First Aid and CPR qualifications
- St Catherine’s is a Child Safe School and successful candidates will be required to fulfill the School’s Child Safety policies and procedures.
Please ensure that your application reaches us by the closing date and time provided in the advertisement for the position. All applications MUST be submitted through the seek.com.au website or via our own careers website – do not email your application to the school as it may not be received or reviewed.
For further information regarding the benefits of working at St Catherine’s, as well as details on our recruitment process, please download a recruitment information pack.
All applications close at 5.00pm on the specified date