St Catherine’s prides itself on its close-knit School community. Past parents are an important part of our School life. The Past Parents’ and Families’ Network (PPFN) aims to reconnect with past parents and enable the friendships and engagement with St Catherine’s to continue.
The PPFN host a number of informal social evenings throughout the year which are usually held at a past parents home, are free of charge, and on a ‘bring a plate/bottle’ basis.
Membership to the PPFN is automatic for any parents whose child has completed their studies at St Catherine’s.
Past Events in 2016
Please visit the Events page to discover the latest happenings at St Catherine’s, where we warmly welcome past parents and friends to attend including:
- 120 Celebration Church Service – St Paul’s Cathedral, Thursday 4 February 2016 commencing at 1.30pm
- 120 Celebration Ball – The Glasshouse, Olympic Park. Saturday 20 February 2016
- Head of Schoolgirls Rowing Regatta – Barwon River, Geelong 5-6 March 2016
- Past Parents 120 Celebration Social Evening – At the home of Richard and Amanda Hamer, Wednesday 9 March 2016
- Music Auxiliary Rocking Quiz Night with Brian Nankervis – St Catherine’s Hall. Thursday 18 March, 6.30pm
- Senior School Musical, Sweet Charity – St Catherine’s Hall, 28-30 April 2016
- 2015 Leavers’ Parent Social Evening – Wednesday 18 May 2016
- Ruth Langley Luncheon – Leonda by the River. Friday 20 May 2016
- 120 GALA Concert – Melbourne Recital Centre. Tuesday 13 September 2016, 7.00pm
- St Catherine’s Christmas Fair – Friday 18 November
If you would like to receive an invitation to any of the events or would like to be involved in the Past Parents’ and Families’ Network, please contact:
Phone +61 3 9828 3081
Fax +61 3 9828 3029