The weThrive: Wellbeing@St Catherine’s program provides a holistic approach to the personal, social, emotional and physical wellbeing of our girls.
Through a thematic, integrated and age appropriate wellbeing program, students discuss topics such as realistic and mindful thinking, emotion recognition and regulation, positive relationships, digital citizenship, optimism, gratitude and leadership.
As a whole School approach from our Early Learning Centre to Year 12 our entire School community plays a role in the wellbeing of our students, working together to deliver a cohesive program to assist students to tackle challenges with confidence and resilience.
Our weThrive: Wellbeing@St Catherine’s program is provided across the following themes from our Early Learning Centre to Year 12 and Boarding House.
weThrive: Wellbeing @ St Catherine’s
- ELC – Year 2 we Explore – who we are, through learning, through play.
- Years 3 & 4 we Grow – as people, through relationships with others, through mindfulness and reflection
- Years 5 & 6 we Reach – out to others, we strive to reach our personal best, we show leadership
- Year 7 we Belong – in our friendship groups, in Form and House groups, at St Catherine’s
- Year 8 we Connect – with self, with others, with community
- Year 9 we Engage – with self, with others, with community
- Year 10 we Embrace – opportunity, our community, our world
- Year 11 we Accomplish – we maximise opportunity, we develop leadership, we strive for our goals
- Year 12 we Lead – as a team, by example, to inspire
- Boarders we Share – our home, our stories, our world