Our Leadership Team
The School Leadership Team is a dynamic, forward thinking and involved group of senior management staff. The purpose of the group is to be representative of all staff, each member representing one area of our School. At their weekly meetings, the Leadership Team works to ensure that all aspects of School life are anticipated and functioning smoothly. At each meeting the group discusses the School's current needs and circumstances and plans future initiatives and events.
Our School Leadership Team comprises:
- Our Principal, Dr Sylvia Walton AO
- Our Deputy Principal/Head of Senior School, Mr Paul Cross
- Our Head of Early Learning Centre and Junior School, Mrs Alana Moor
- Our Director of Curriculum, Dr Helen McDonald
- Our Director of Student Wellbeing, Mrs Lyn Henshall and
- Our Director of Business, Mrs Geraldine Ilott.