Years 5 to 9 parents are invited to attend the Semester 1 Parent Seminar Series – Girls Talk: Raising Confident, Courageous Girls. IT professional and mother of four Lynette Coulston helps parents navigate and manage their daughter’s digital device and screen time settings.
Lynette’s presentation will include:
- Setting up ‘Screen Time’ and parental controls on Apple mobile devices
- Setting time limits on an app
- Preventing accidental spending
- Using iCloud and Apple accounts in a family
- Protecting your child’s privacy and security
Places are limited. RSVP by 2 May by visiting www.trybooking.com/BBVIK