Listed you will find links to all relevant School policies.
St Catherine’s School adheres to the Democratic Principles as required by the VRQA for School Registration.
The School, together with all Australian citizens, have the freedom to pursue our religious beliefs and to follow a religious view that is founded upon those beliefs. We commit to the fundamental freedoms of speech and association for all Australians so long as those freedoms are not used to subvert the rule of law.
We acknowledge the right of our elected Governments, their departments and officers to require certain conditions relating to the programs and teaching practices in our School.
We acknowledge that all persons are entitled to be treated equally before the law and, as far as it is within our capacity to do so, we endeavour to treat all members of our community with equity and fairness.
We are committed to living in peace with our fellow Australians irrespective of differences in faith, race or culture, and are committed to the social value of respect for all persons. St Catherine’s is open to all families who seek an education based on Christian principles and standards.
- Accommodation Policy
- Child Safe Strategy 2016
- Child Safe Policy
- Child Safe Code of Conduct
- Collection of School Information by the Australian Government
- Community Code of Conduct Policy
- Early Learning Centre Enrolment Policy
- Education Services for Overseas (ESOS) Framework
- Enrolment Policy
- Expectation of English Proficiency and Educational Qualifications
- Grievance Policy
- Guardianship Policy
- International Student Policy
- School Performance Report 2016